Reunions registration is now open! Early bird registration runs until April 1st at 11:59 PM ET. You will be able to register using your TigerNet ID. (Don’t remember yours? Head over here to update.) You can access general information on Reunions here. A complete list of registration information and Reunions FAQ’s can be found here.
For those interested in on-campus housing:
● We will be doing housing on a first-come first-served basis, so it’s important you register as soon as possible.
● On campus housing will be extremely limited this year as the university is inviting the class of 2020 back to campus to graduate with the class of 2022. As such, our “on-campus housing” allotment will be a mix of on-campus, seminary, and Rider University housing.
● Given limited availability, we are restricting beds to one per alum. We know this is tough for couples and families, but we have to prioritize getting as many alumni as possible to campus.
● On-campus housing is $150 for the whole weekend per single twin bed.
● Linens will not be provided for Princeton beds (but will for Rider beds).
Lastly, we are thrilled to unveil our costumes for our 15th below. A major thanks to Dara Deshe and Christine Marzano for pulling our looks together.
’07 ’07 ’07!